Arborists in Australia must comply with many safety and environmental standards. Dedication to the standards of OHS Policy and Procedures actively ensures we comply with all safety requirements.
Arboressence is committed to providing a safe and healthy work place for our employees and keeping the impact of our activities on the environment to a minimum.
We have developed a work health, safety and environmental management system that contains procedures and processes to cover all high risk activities in the business.
Our staff receive training and updates on health, safety and environment and are encouraged to actively participate in the ongoing development of our system
Arboressence is also committed to provide high quality, honest work that meets and exceeds the
expectations of our clients. To continue to do so, we:
- only employ experienced and qualified staff and contractors;
- train new staff to our standards
- customer feedback is incorporated
- we maintain comprehensive procedures and processes
- our staff members keep abreast of the latest industry findings and technology
Arboressence holds the following insurances:
10 mio. Professional Indemnity | 20 mio. Public Liability | Vehicle Insurance | Workcover